Work With Me
Hey! You want more change, excitement, something new, right Sometimes you are bored or frustrated or annoyed at yourself for making up excuses. You crave more and you want change. You are ready to make it, but you are not sure how to take the next step.
What will happen if you stay where you are now?
- You will spend time with people or in a job you don’t really enjoy.
- You will waste time and wishing you started doing what you really wanted sooner.
- You will constantly compare yourself to your friends and what they have accomplished
- You will look back with doubts of “what if I tried…” “what if I did…”
- You will have yet another day of turning to food/drinking/your vice for comfort
- You will feel controlled by fear and anxiety
- You will never travel to the places on your Pinterest board
- You will spend every weekend doing the same thing telling the same stories.
Should we work together? One question – Is this you?
- You want to look in the mirror every morning and say “damn, I look good!”
- You want to stop thinking about food all the time and how many points/calories/insert measurement of the day you have eaten and have left to eat
- You want to take chances. You know everything is not always going to work out but you want to learn to be flexible, to stop thinking of things in extremes and looking at everything as so black and white.
- You want to go out to dinner and order without asking your friends what they are ordering and not feel guilty if you want a burger when they order salad or if you want a salad when they want a burger.
- You want to stop feeling stuck in your job or relationship and are tired of making excuses for why you can’t do what you want.
- You are sick of logging into Facebook and Intragram and feeling jealous of all the great things your friends are up to and wondering if you are doing enough.
- You believe that there are things you could never do or accomplish but you want to finally DO IT.
Bottom line = You want to be confident and not care about what other people think. You want to love how you look and feel. You want to go out, do cool shit and stop hesitating and holding yourself back.
I am an empathetic ass-kicker that will sympathize with you all the way, but push you to move beyond excuses. I am not afraid to ask you the big questions and challenge you because I know you can grow your confidence, figure your stuff out, stop caring about what people think, and be happy.
Please contact me if you are interested in working together.
“HELP! What do I do next?”
Format: 1 session when you need it.
What this looks like:
- 90 minute 1-1 coaching call
- tailored to you actionable takeaways to enable you to move forward
- email follow-up post call with notes to review
- email follow-up one month after call to check in and hold you accountable
Who is this for? The woman having a rough patch, stuck in decision making, needs a kick in the butt and some outside perspective to gain clarity. I come in, help you get this clarity, shake things up and make a plan. This is for a woman ready to be open and take action.
Price: 1 session, anytime, $160 USD. To book, click here.
“No Nonsense, I’m ready for change”
Format: 3 month coaching, 2x a month 1-1 sessions over skype/phone
What this looks:
- We will meet 2 times a month every other week for a 1 hour coaching session
- tailored to you actionable takeaways to propel you forward and help you take action
- relevant articles, books, recipes and other helpful materials for your journey
- availability over email between sessions when you need support
- accountability to make sure you are sticking to your action items, setting goals and offering flexibility to guide you in changing them when something is not working
Who is this for? The woman that wants to work together over 3 months to dig into what is really going on and is seeking help with taking action and moving forward. You need to get clear, focus, and have someone hold you accountable. You are ready to take action. I’m there with you for the ups and downs because we both know that in life not everything is always going well at all times. We have ups and downs. This is for the woman that is ready to recognize how brilliant she is and stop comparing herself to everyone else. You are tired of feeling stuck/unsure/sometimes not good enough and are ready to commit to action and make a REAL change.
Price: Six 1 hour sessions, over 3 months with heaps of email support, accountability and ass-kicking when needed at $850 USD. To book this, please start with a FREE clarity session here.
Packages for girls:
“Loving ourselves just as we are: Confidence building for girls”
Format: 90 minute in person workshop with a minimum of 6 girls
What this looks like:
- interactive workshop to challenge girls, inspire, encourage independence and get them to think!
- variety of activities and discussions around our strengths, talents, beauty, what confidence is.
- Goal is to make sure all girls recognize their strength, inner/outer beauty and courage so they feel strong self assured and confident throughout life.
Who is this for: a confidence building workshop for girls in 3rd and 4th grade to help them recognize what makes them unique, brave, courageous, strong and beautiful. This is about trying new things and growing confidence. Girls do not need to know each other beforehand. This is so your daughter feels even more strong, smart, beautiful, brave and confident than she already does now.
Price: $45 USD per girl. To find out more or to set up, contact me or email Kim@fuelthehappy.com